How to Create a Job
Jobs correspond to your hiring needs. They allow you to identify in a second the best candidates to meet for a position.
To create a Job, please follow the next steps:
Click on "+" next to "Jobs" to start creating a new Job.
- Enter a recognizable "Custom name" for your job so that you can remember it and other users can recognize it.
- Choose a premade "Job title" from the list of job titles. These are models constructed from the analysis of millions of career pathways that will help you assess your applicants. If you don't find the job title you want, click on the corresponding area, and we will get back to you.
- Choose "Seniority" level for your position: "Junior", "Senior", or "All" if you are indifferent to this criteria.
- Select the "Skills" that you expect your applicants to master for this position.
- For jobs that have a geographic dimension in their assessment (for example, Sales in USA) select the country(ies) you are assessing the profiles for.
- Optional : Enter a "Purpose" for the job title.
- In the "Job managers" field, you can choose other team members to manage the job with you. They will automatically follow the job as soon as it is created and receive notifications about interesting profiles (see below).
Select a notification "Threshold". Job Managers for this job will be notified by email about profiles whose score is superior to the chosen threshold.